We are Hiring!
TPI Account Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Basic £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
One of the fastest growing Energy Suppliers in the UK is looking to recruit a passionate and organised TPI Account Manager.
This company based in Leeds, has a vision of becoming the UK's most trusted energy supplier to the commercial market.
Operating within a highly competitive SME sector, the focus of the role is to manage valued TPI accounts that are brought on by the Business Development Executive. To ensure value is generated by identifying and managing new and existing TPI partnerships. Reporting to the Sales Manager and working within a team based in Leeds to effectively drive quality and service. The successful candidate will have proven experience of account management within a B2B environment.
A creative and driven approach to business is required to develop an efficient relationship that will successfully achieve the financial / site numbers required. You will need to be fast thinking, with a strategic view and can identify new relationships and conclusions to client's problems.
Why join the team?
- They are a fast-growing, innovative Energy Supplier.
- A genuine desire to help businesses save money and provide a first-class customer experience.
- Fully supportive management wanting to grow people's careers.
- Full Induction and ongoing coaching & training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Excellent Basic
- Mon to Fri 9 - 5:30 - Although being flexible will be key
Responsibilities to Include
- Working with the BDM's to develop and manage new and existing TPI partnerships to drive new business.
- Build relationships with the TPI's to maximise sales and be the primary contact for all TPI relationships.
- Proactively develop and improve propositions with the TPI. Identifying other areas of "added value business" for both parties
- Production of bespoke sales quotations and tenders for TPI's and processing of all sales contracts
- Supporting back office functions in providing after sales support and customer care.
- Monitor/Report on competitor/TPI activity.
- Manage sales relationship plans and provide detailed weekly and Monthly MI
- To ensure that all contractual paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Previous experience in B2B sales or Account Management role
- Excellent Communicator, able to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage long term relationships
- Experience of working within a TPI framework is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the Gas & Power SME Markets is desirable but not essential