Leeds, West Yorkshire
£16000-24000 based on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, highly motivated individual to join a Leeds based hosting and solutions provider in their Enterprise technical support team. Your desire to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction is fundamental to this role.
There is the opportunity to develop and progress through the company.
They are a forward-thinking company and will expect and support you in keeping your knowledge broad and your skills up to date. As a key member of their team, you will be required to have the enthusiasm and vision to drive their business forward and ensure they remain on the cutting edge of technology.
Experience in web hosting is essential to this role.
- Be part of the escalation path from other support teams.
- Offer direct support to our largest clients.
- Work in Data Centres provisioning new server and networking equipment.
- Troubleshoot solutions to technical issues.
The following are essential:
- Previous experience working in a support environment
- A good knowledge of Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- A good understanding of web hosting concepts such as DNS
- Practical experience and understanding of computer/server hardware.
- Strong written and spoken English is essential.
- A full UK driver's license
- A strong desire and ability to learn and develop.
- You must have good organisational and time management skills.
- Comparative salary
- 28 days' holiday plus 8 statutory public holidays
- Training and courses
- Discounted gym membership
- Company Health Plan with BUPA
- Generous company Pension