Teamwear Operations Executive.
Closing date: 14th August 2017
Location: All Rounder HQ, Morley, Leeds
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Who We Are
#TeamAllRounder is built on a distinct passion for sport, product and service. Over the past 6 years our team has worked tirelessly to ensure we provide the best choice of products to athletes both is our stores and across the globe.
We are a progressive company exemplified by our rapid growth since our incorporation. We are excited about the future of sport's retail/teamwear and continue to innovate and evolve in both what we offer our customers and the strategy behind this.
We are a hard hitting, lively team of professionals with three core values:
- Sharing our passion for sport
- Providing the ultimate customer experience
- Doing what's right for our customers
All Rounder is one of the World's largest Cricket, Teamwear and Sports specialists. Retailing online in the UK and across the World through our four websites we have become a favourite with customers requiring specialist product and advice. Coupled with our two flagship stores and large warehouse/offices in the North of England we have become an 'All Rounder' in sports retail and teamwear delivering excellence and engagement with our growing customer base.
Based at our Head Offices in Morley, Leeds we are looking for a Teamwear Operations Executive as our next permanent selection on the team sheet. Reporting to the Teamwear Operations Manager
you will be involved with the coordination of the Teamwear business including stock management, an embroidery contract with a third party supplier, account management, administration and customer service.
What we look for in our team
- To add professional values to the team.
- Passion… this is how we have got where we are today.
- To champion continuous improvement.
- A selfless team player, we work hard and play hard together.
- Be 100% yourself and enjoy working at All Rounder every day.
What we require you to do
- Assist in the smooth running of Teamwear operations.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager on new accounts, embroidery set up and the website.
- Manage Teamwear stock levels at two locations including the purchasing.
- Account Management including calculating sales invoices for Accounts to produce.
- Manage customer queries via email, telephone or social media.
- Oversee an embroidery contract with our third party supplier.
- Contribute to short and long term organisational planning and strategy.
- Ensure the smooth fulfilment of Teamwear orders and administration.
- Produce regular structured reports with supporting proposals to develop the business.
- Organise special promotions, displays and events to boost sales revenue.
- Contribute to the development of new Teamwear ranges.
- Excellent communicational skills both verbally and written.
- Friendly and engaging personality.
- Ultra-organised and structured in your work
- Have a proven track record in administration and account management.
- Competent knowledge of I.T. and be able to use spreadsheets and admin systems.
- Hard working, a reliable role model, be able to work under own initiative, and confident with making business decisions and proposals, whilst still being part of a close team.
- Competent ability to calculate sales invoices
- Be of smart appearance and articulate.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to the Managing Director by clicking apply button. Closing date: 14th August 2017.