Production assistant: Grads
Mon - Fri
9am - 5pm
We require a Print Production Assistant to join our small team.
Working within the print team the candidate will be producing quotes, finished print and assisting with installation/site visits across the UK - driving licence essential. The candidate will have a good level of English & maths, with some previous experience with large format print but full training will be given.
Main responsibilities, to operate and maintain Mimaki/Roland print machinery as well as Finishing equipment including Laminating, Weeding, Plotting etc, producing work to the highest standard possible in a tidy and organised fashion, adhering to all health and safety regulations, and ensuring that deadlines are met. Pro-actively assist in the day today running of the Print Room including stock check and equipment levels, cleaning/tidying of storage, sourcing of new products and testing.
* Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy & always displaying a professional attitude.
* Good computer and mechanical skills.
* Experience in the sign making / large format graphic industry an advantage.
* Strong customer focus / Client Service.
* Flexibility when it comes to working hours.
Apply Now with CV and Covering letter detailing your availability & salary requirements